1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depression help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by harmtonone2, Dec 23, 2013.

1. harmtonone2

My life's story
    Ch.1
    Well first of all I'm born but sometimes I regret it
    Lets start with my father he beat me my mother and sister when I was 5 life has never been the same since my mother got bad credit because my father drug addiction.

Ch.2
    Age 7 I had kept getting in trouble at school because I was an uncontrollable bipolar. Then was expelled and sent to a private school for 1 year the left because my mother couldn't pay for it but in the school I thought I was homosexual but I didn't really like in sexual ways men or women so I became A sexual.

Ch.3
    Age 12 I had been being a psychotic little boy for 6 year and got put in a hospital and I kept on say you are going to change but sadly at age 13 I had ended up in a group home only to at age 14 to end up coming back home

The only things that keep me going are songwriting and my mother and sister. But I need more can you help me find more in any way you can