1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me or is she just playing with me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Atalahilai, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Atalahilai

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im 24 (girl) so is she. Neither of us accept that we could be gay, however she dated a girl for over a year. I have had
    My share of Les encounters with one girl who I felt no attraction to. I have admitted that I might be bisexual, and she just smirks but keeps quiet. Now she is dating a very cute guy. But when she sends him photos in lingerie she sends them to me as well with the excuse that she needs help choosing the best one. If I dare come close she shuts out. She tends to look at me in a flirty way but I may be mistaken. I don't know what to think. She insists that her previous relationship with this girl was a mistake but then again she keeps contacting her as if she still had feelings for her. I only briefly kissed her once when we were drunk and nothing has ever happened again. I would never dare tell her how I feel and especially would hate to loose our friendship. Is it love or is it just a girl crush. Is she sending mixed signals? Or just likes the attention? HELP!

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What do you want? If you're satisfied with the situation, then do nothing. If her mixed signals are really affecting you, then be specific and tell her how it makes you feel. She may not be fully aware of what she's doing.