1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused. Alone. In love with my friend. And suicide looks like an option.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by HackTGoon, Dec 24, 2013.

1. HackTGoon

HackTGoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi, first things first. I am gay. I am in love with my best friend, and I REALLY have no idea where to go with this.

So, this guy is my best friend, both at school and at home. We're in a group of 3, but I sometimes feel like the third wheel. Any ways, we all decided to go to my Boy Crush's house, and sleep at his. We played on his new Xbox One, watched stuff on Netflix, and play fighted, trying to see who could hurt who the most etc.
    So, me and my crush were fighting on the bed. (He knows I am gay, and I told him I liked him after we have 2 "sexual encounters" with each other, where I tossed him off. But even though he let me toss him off and what not, he still says that he isn't gay or at least Bi, and when I told him I liked him, he said we're still cool but the feeling isn't mutual. This must've been 5 months before the events of last night) So we were play fighting, and the other friend who was also sleeping at his house was playing Fifa 14 on the Xbox One. I tried getting my crush into a head lock for fun, so he'd tap out. But he pushed all his body weight onto me and just laid on me. I was laid face up, while he was laid face down, grabbing one arm, and crushing me other with his chest so I literally couldn't move. The other friend found this hilarious, because no matter how much I tried, I really couldn't budge him. The other guy started playing again, and I tried again.

Then it got kinda weird. With the other guy distracted with Fifa or what ever he was playing. I tried to move more. But he just seemed to have put on a ton of weight. My crush then put his free hand around the back of my head, and just pretended to be a dead weight so I couldn't move. Because I knew him so well, I knew he wasn't playing no more, but was playing some kind of "foreplay game" I don't know what you call it. (We were fully clothed) Then he started to grind on my leg slowly, almost unnoticeable, (which may have been his intentions not for me to feel, but I just got hint of it every now and then) and I could feel his boner through his pants on my leg. Then the other guy turned around, he got off me and we just started to watch a film.

The sleeping arrangements were a Double Bed in the middle (Obviously his, as it was his room) and 2 mattresses to either side. I took of my clothes to get into my boxers in preparation for bed, the other guy slept in his clothes, and my crush wore pyjama shorts with no top. Any whom, it was 2 o'clock on the morning of Christmas Eve and I was annoying them with stupid questions. So my crush rolled to my edge of his double bed and placed a hand over my mouth and said "shut up!" in a joking manner. The other guy thanked him and 10 minutes later he was snoring. 10 minutes later, he still had his hand over my mouth.

Knowing he was asleep, he slowly crept his fingers across my face, moving mere millimetres a minute. (perhaps slowly that he hoped I wouldn't notice. He did it like this before, but moving my hand to his area, not his fingers in my mouth. Anyone who has a gay experience while sober should no how slowly and cautiously you take it, to make sure you don't do something they don't like) Continuing with the story, he stuck his thumb into my mouth (I didn't fight him off, I mean I'm so in love with this guy I'd do anything to make him happy) and started to suck. After about 10 minutes of that, he turned on his side and pulled down his pants, revealing his member. A huge member. (It was the first time I saw it, the last 2 times I tossed him off were under the duvet) So, he thrust it further of the side of the bed and I gave him a blow job. I could tell by his breathing and occasional shivering that he loved it, and it was his first BJ.

After what seemed like eternity my dream had come true. I had given the person I loved most on this planet something he wanted, and I wanted. After he was done, I grabbed his hand and kissed it whispering "thank you". He took me hand and gently kissed it also, then he rolled away and he fell asleep. I was too much on an adrenaline rush to go to sleep, so I was up all night, staring at the ceiling.

Now, the previous times were just hand jobs, but this was the next level. Both times after the hand jobs and we woke up, we hardly spoke and acted really awkward around each other for a few weeks. I was determined not to let this happen again. I "pretended" to wake up with the rest of them, and immediately began to converse with both my crush and the other guy. I could tell he was annoyed with himself, but he was the one who wanted me to do it so I dont get his problem.

We woke up at 10 and I had to go for 12 on Christmas Eve day, I really tried to make it less awkward and it kinda worked. We were talking and laughing, but I attempted to not touch him, even when the other guy beckoned me on to grab his legs and have an early morning play fight session.

I left at 12, and walked home. I wanted to talk about it on facebook, so as soon as he was online I popped up to him. This was... about 5 today. Half way through writing this thread. (I was going to leave it on the above paragraph, concluding with the questions I so badly need to know the answers to, but developments within the past couple of hours have left me heart broken.)

The conversation took about 2 hours long (From 5 till 7, which for me was 5 minutes ago, so it only ended recently) and I asked him about last night. He said that he still wants to be friends, but its best that I do not sleep at his house any more, it's too risky. I then asked him if I could speak freely, and you won't ignore me after. He said yes, I sent him the following paragraph:

"Right. This is hard for me to say, but I have needed to say it for a while. You do not know how much I like you. I know you will find this horribly awkward but I need to say it. I fucking love you and I dont know why, and I hate myself for it. I put you above all others, If someone is talking and you start talking I listen to you, not them. I would do anything for you, I mean it. It gets me down the feeling isn't mutual, but events like last night bring my hopes up and then they come crashing down. I love and hate it when these things happens, a few moments ruins years of friendship, but at the time I dont even think about it like that. I know this is going to sound super gay, but last night was... ugh well... a dream come true really.. sorry I have to put it like that. So now I dont know what to do. When you want something, I do it to make you happy for the moment, then I get angry at myself because it makes you mad after. Now... I dont know what to say..."

The conversation then went on like this:

Him- "I dont know what to say I feel like a dickhead"

Me - "how do you think I feel. I make you feel like shit and because I care about you, knowing ive made you angry makes me even more upset with myself"

Him- "I don't know what to say but me and u will never happen. I am not gay bi or anything I am straight I have never felt like you described to me how I make you feel. I have feel that twice both times for girls, sorry"

At this point I was crying my eyes out. I knew he said the feeling wasn't mutual before, but to pour my heart out to him, was soul crushing. I asked him why did last night happen then if he wasn't gay or bi...

Him "It was not love, sorry"

Me "maybe not but it was something..."

Him "I promise that me and u will never happen or me and a boy"

Me "... I need to ask you this.... please answer truthfully... please I am begging you to answer truthfully. "can I ask?

Him "Yes"

Me "did you use me?

Him "For what"

Me "what do you think? last night... the nights before."

Him "No it was just hornyness I think sorry I feel like a dick sorry it will never happen again"

me "I was just there when you were horny... great. just great"

Him "No"

Me "well it feels like it.... I feel like a fucking blow up doll right now"

him "Omfg idk why it just happened I feel like a dick"

Me "Im crying so much right no"

I basically went on to say that I still want to be friends with him, and that we can still do stuff outside school, just not sleep at his, which he's said before but always invites me back over. So then I went on to tell him that "You can't decide who you love etc. I wish I didnt have to love you etc. but I do, so I feel obliged to make you happy any way possible etc" I know its an obsession. I've tried everything to make me not love him. Ignoring him. Months apart from each other. Trying to make me pick out all the bad things. The problem is, love seems to have blinded me. In my eyes, he's just perfect.

This infatuation with him is making me depressed. I hate my own existence because the boy I love doesn't love me back, and that my love for him ruins things between us. Suicide always seems like an option, when I brought up the subject a few months ago he begun to cry, and made me promise not to kill myself. If only he knew how difficult it is to keep that promise. I am single handedly destroying me life, all because of my sexual orientation and an ungodly chemical imbalance.

Sorry its been so long and vivid, but I strongly believe the more you know the more you can help me. So... here is what I want to find out.

He hands down promises to me he isn't gay or bi, yet it is he who always makes the first move, I just obey. Does he have feelings for me? Is he gay/bi?

I see no way out. I have tried everything to over come this unhealthy obsession, looked at all the websites, spoken to close and trusted friends, and I do everything and nothing works. The only solution I see is if one of us dies. Is there a way to get out of this bloody mess?

Is he using me? I've heard of gay experiments, but who keeps asking for more? He knows I am gay. He knows I love him to bits. Is he using my affection as an outlet for his stupid semen?

Thanks guys... All help and advice will be taken to hear. :tears:

2. Boss Y

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First and foremost, while I know that you've probably heard this countless times before, suicide is never, ever the answer. Your life is not worth throwing away for this guy who might be using you. I completely understand where you're coming from in terms of your feelings; I myself am smitten by the most wonderful guy who means the entire universe to me right now. However, sometimes I have to step back and remember that if he's not gay and/or not interested in me, I have an entire lifetime ahead of me, and I know that one day I will find the right guy who cares about me. It's the same deal with you – if this guy doesn't really care about you and is only using you, just remember that there is a wonderful guy somewhere out there who will want to spend his life with you. However, you'll never meet him if you decide to end your life over this guy.

With that said, sexuality is a very fickle thing. I had a crush on a guy who insisted he was straight, but would make out with me (and many, many other guys) when he was drunk. While alcohol does indeed lower one's inhibitions, I later came to find out that he was sexually attracted to a guy in his calculus class and questioning his sexuality. Your friend may be in a similar situation where he finds himself questioning his sexuality but does not want to admit it. The best thing you can do is step back for a while and let him discover himself. Best case scenario, he comes back to you and tells you he's realized he's gay or bisexual and that he'd like a relationship with you. Worst case scenario, he confirms that he's straight, and as much as it'll hurt, you'll have to find a way to move on. Either way, giving him some space will allow you to determine what you'll do depending on the outcome, and it'll give him time to think about his sexuality without hurting you any more than he already has.

In addition, if he's questioning, chances are that he's not necessarily using your affection as an "outlet for his stupid semen," but rather that he sees you as the best way to discover himself since you're his friend and he knows you're gay. He likely sees it as a better route than meeting up with random guys or trying to hit on other guys who could be straight. Nonetheless, by doing so, he's hurting you, and my point that you may need to give him some space still stands. Giving him space will also allow him to sort out his feelings. If he likes you, there's a good chance that he'll come back in time and tell you. There are just so many other factors (family, other friends, homophobia, etc.) that could also be keeping him in the closet, so be patient.

I hope this helped you out! Best of wishes in whatever you decide to do.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your honesty will pay off. Maybe your friend really was just horny, but I don't think a totally straight guy would keep having encounters like this with a gay guy. He could be bi, but ultimately you can't force someone to change or love you. People do crazy things; some go through marriage and having kids for decades even they know they have same-sex attractions.

Please don't die. You're only starting in terms of relationships, and you deserve to find someone who is more comfortable with their sexuality. I know the first big love can seem endless, but you will get through it. I know I still have feelings for a guy I had a huge crush on in high school. I found that crushing on other guys can help dilute the intense infatuation.

4. ryanalexander61

As an aside, I am a firm believer in drunk words are sober thoughts. If a guy is getting drunk and doing "gay" things or saying certain things, his intoxication isn't causing him to do things he wouldn't want to do sober. His intoxication is eliminating his fear of saying those things or doing those things sober. But those desires exist, they aren't made up from being drunk. He just wouldn't say or do anything like that sober not because he isn't thinking it or not wanting to do it, he is just afraid to. If you get drunk and make out with guys, I'm fairly certain (but maybe not positive) that you are gay and haven't even begun to accept yourself.

Another aside, you can't force someone to come out or even accept themselves as gay. They have to do it own their own regardless of how positive you may be.

5. HackTGoon

HackTGoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi.

You make so much sense. You... you really seem to know what you are talking, about, like you've got into my head.

You're right on all accounts really. honestly you are, thank you so much for your advice.

I do love him, and I do hope that he likes me back, but I see now that there is an entire life ahead of me. It's just difficult for me to move on, he's just perfect in my eyes.

But the problem is that he said he's only ever had feelings for girls... apparently. And I really can't move on. No matter how hard I try.

They say 'Love is blind'? well I think they're right. Every fault is just masked in my eyes by his great, funny, amazing personality, and his dashing looks. (though he could sort out his hair)

It's just, when we do something like this, he gets annoyed at himself, and I get upset because I don't want him to be sad, and because I want him to be happy I do my best at our friendship.

I've been waiting 2 years now, since I told him I'm gay and I love him, and the 3 times we've done something, my hopes rise, then get crushed by his non-mutual feelings. I think 2 years is long enough time experimenting with your gay friend to find your sexuality, each time with months in-between each night. And the last time been this morning. So within the spaces of the nights he has months to think, only to come back and do the same thing.

I've pushed him into telling me if he's gay, asked him if he's using me. And each time he says no and blames it on 'Hornyness', which makes me feel like a slut! Its not a nice feeling :frowning2:

---------- Post added 24th Dec 2013 at 08:32 PM ----------

In response to Resu, I had a boyfriend a couple of months ago, and it was great. We did everything together, but despite been so open both emotionally and physically and been with someone who loved me back, I still longed for the other guy... It's a really weird feeling.

6. bluesky

Not gonna lie, this was an interesting post and I really really apologize that it's what you're going through. DON'T commit suicide. you are WAY too young and trust me, there's so much more you have ahead of you. Don't let this incident ruin anything else that may bring you happiness in the future. Suicide isn't the question and I'm just repeating myself now. You don't know if you and him are going to work out. you don't know if you're going to meet another guy that's going to sweep you off your feet. Everyone goes through heart breaks man, you just got to stand your ground and lift yourself up... that way you can find that happiness. I am 27 and I been hiding behind closed doors falling in love with couple guys in my past... I was confused and heartbroken. I just looked to the brighter side and tried to focus on things that weren't about them.. that's what helps me get through it. I'll say it again, don't commit suicide.

Your friend is obviously in the closet and he's not going to accept himself, not anytime soon. you being honest will probably help him make that decision and realize things sooner, but we don't know how soon.. does that make sense? Right now you shouldn't worry about him being gay/bi because from the looks of it the more you look into it and try to find answers, you're going to get more confused and hurt because you're reminded of the things you both did in the past. Right now, I think you should back up and work on yourself and find the things you like to do. Stray your focus from him and focus on yourself. I know this will be hard to do because you love him, but you have to try. If he really loves you and he wants you but is unsure... you will see it. You've said everything to him and you've been honest now let him come to you if he wants that. The ball is on his court now.

In the future I don't think it's a good idea to do anything sexually until feelings are balanced out because youre going to get hurt again. Keep your distance and see where it leads to. by all means take care of yourself and find things that you love to do. Again you have a lot of support here and no one wants you to suicide alright? Keep you're head up, you'll be fine.., you have so much ahead of you if this doesn't work out.

---------- Post added 24th Dec 2013 at 12:43 PM ----------

I am going to add something else here. How he gets mad and annoyed after incidents like that are classic ways of guys that act when they don't accept themselves. It's a bunch of confusion in their head and they're trying to fight/understand it. So when he gets annoyed/mad he accidentally lashes out on you too, but I don't think you are the problem so don't be sad about it. I think it's a problem with himself, and you can't be the one that helps him with it. Only HE can help himself. I was like him once, I got everything delivered to me from a guy, always wanted to make me happy... he did a lot of things to make me happy. But I never came to terms with myself and I lashed out on him and pushed him away a whole lot. I know I broke his heart. and it was all because I never came to terms with myself. Now to this day, I finally came to terms with myself and now I am the one chasing him. Funny how that works right? That's what I am trying to tell you, if it's meant to be.. it will turn around. If not, then you got a life time ahead of you.

7. HackTGoon

HackTGoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Bluesky

I will try to find something I like to do by myself, but I do most the things I enjoy with him. So it might be hard finding a hobby.
    In response to your second post, I'd like to thank you for sharing that with me. The situation sounds very similar to mine, only you were on the side of my 'friend'. I only hope that he sees sense soon. He doesn't really talk about girls, has never had a girl friend, and has never flirted with one. When he does talk about them, he does say he likes them, but I sometime feel like I hear a hint of a lie in his voice. It may be wishful thinking.

Funnily enough, yesterday when I was at his he was watching a music video and fast forwarded to a part where this girl was in a 'revealing dress'. Both people at the sleep over know I'm gay, and I love how they can still be my friends and invite me to do things. So as they both watched this video, I just sat there and the other guy saw me and patted him on the back, obviously a signal to... how do I word it... I dunno, but you get what I mean. The only hours after watching the video, hes laid on top of me, then hours after that, Im doing stuff to him..

It's so confusing and frustrating for me :bang:

---------- Post added 24th Dec 2013 at 09:08 PM ----------

Also, just a note. When I told him that I had a break up with my boy friend (I was moody for weeks and he wanted to know why) he was there for me and told me there's plenty more guys out there.

I cannot fully remember how the conversation went, but he said to me "We could be closer if you wanted to?" and my heart jumped and asked him "In what way?" and he said, quite quickly actually "I dunno, it doesn't matter"

I have to go now, I'll be on later, but I think that's quite an important thing. Otherwise its just me misinterpreting things and wishful thinking.... :confused:

8. DanJames

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hope you're ok buddy, had something similar happen and its not nice!
    Don't do anything daft so many people care about you suicide would ruin their lives!
    I think the best thing you can do is just enjoy christmas, if you don't have to see him every day then don't see him, have some time off and think of yourself! keep yourself busy and happy. I'm sure social media doesn't help either, I always thought this when I was going through something similar, just seeing them online is not great! Hope you have a good day tomorrow and just go with the flow, but don't let him use you! Look elsewhere, have faith and smile :slight_smile:

9. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey mate :slight_smile:
    Well, that's quite a situation you have there :/
    I think he probably sees himself as straight even though he has some kind of physical connection with boys.... he probably just only wants to be in an emotional relationship with a girl... and won't accept the guys thing...
    By the way, would he ever give YOU any pleasure? or was it always him taking?

I think you should continue to be friends with him, but give each other some space. He IS being unfair to you, and in the meantime you should look for someone else. There will be heaps of guys who would be willing to date you :slight_smile: And you're really young, you still have a lot of time :slight_smile:

I hope it goes well :slight_smile:

10. HackTGoon

HackTGoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Whiteshadow.

He is really adamant about been straight, but its always me giving him pleasure, never him. :'(

11. AKTodd

Everyone here is giving you excellent advice. Just to throw another thought or two into the mix:

You need to set some boundaries and stick to them. Meaning that you tell him that you're his friend and will be there to support him and talk if he needs to. But there will be no more sexual encounters. They are definitely tearing you up emotionally and seem to be bothering him afterward as well. That includes turning him down if he tries to just start something (yes, that will be very hard, but you need to).

If/when he finally accepts himself as non-straight and communicates that to you, you can both help him with coming out and talk about possibly having a relationship that includes sex. How you move forward from there depends on the results of that conversation.

On a rather different note...if/when things move to the point of the two of you having sex it needs to be a two way street. Meaning he has to be willing to do stuff to give you pleasure as well. Even if he were totally open and out right now, he would need to be willing to do that and do it from the start. If that means starting with less intimate stuff and you teaching him and working up to more intense stuff, fine.

I made the mistake many years ago of falling for a guy who was really only interested in his own pleasure sexually and didn't much care if I was having a good time. I thought he'd come around eventually or finally start doing something back or the like, but the one time he did he was horrified. Ultimately it led to a very messy breakup and a lot of stress before that. Believe me, you really don't want to go thru that.

My 2c worth,

Todd

12. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You got a lot of viewpoints already, but it can't help to have one more... so for what it's worth: a couple of thoughts!

Personally, I'm always of the opinion that when someone categorically asserts being straight, you'd better believe them. This guy has had every opportunity to come out to you, you know he's accepting of gay people, and yet he keeps telling you his straight. So odds are that he really is (like 90% of people out there).
    Even if he isn't, you already did all you could, and there's not much you or anyone can do. In which case both you and him should move on as friends first and foremost. Doing the same and expecting different results isn't going to work.

So, using him being straight as a baseline: were you used or were you slutty? Honestly: I'm inclined to think not. What you and he did were, in the end, pretty normal for 16-year olds.
    OK, he didn't think through all of the emotional aftereffects, but fact of the matter is this: he never did any of this with anyone. Like anyone, he's curious. And even if he didn't love you in the romantic way, he is still close to you and it felt safe to try it out (and, yes, he was horny, but many 16-year olds are horny as soon as even the slightest chance at something sexual crops up).
    Also, love is a bit of a drug. I've had a few people crush on me without me returning the feeling (boys and girls), but it was still special. I felt bad for them, but on another level, I also felt close to them. A mix between feeling honoured and a desire to somehow make it up to them for not being in love with them too.

So... even if he's straight, the combination of friendship, closeness, confusion knowing how you feel about him, and jut curiosity about sex just turned out the way it did. Yet, his reaction afterwards proves it wasn't just using you, since he does sound genuinely concerned about how you feel about it. If he just used you, he'd not care as much, I think.

So, where does that leave you both? I guess the best way to try and deal with it is as two friends who shared a special moment. It may not have lead to something more, but you could decide to agree that it was fun when it happened, that you both learned from it, that it was good having such a first with a good friend, and that it just makes the friendship special. That way you both walk away from this with your heads upright.

At the same time you should agree both to make efforts to point out that this is a bad idea, if and when such temptations crop up in the future. As soon as temptation happens, one of you should be saying "is this a good idea?" and that should break the moment. Similarly, you could agree that if he's doing anything that's giving you false hope, you can point it out. Essentially working through the crush and avoiding temptation should be done with openness and honesty.
    It'll help the friendship and reduce the crush.

Last but not least... time heals all wounds. Right now this is the first time you've felt this deeply for someone, so it's normal it takes some time to get over it. First guy I crushed on in HS, it took me about 4 years from first crushing to totally never thinking of him in romantic ways. Next unreturned crushes were easier because I knew I'd get over them. I know it doesn't feel like it now, but take it from people who've been there: you WILL get over it. In the end, it'll be a cute memory on the path to finding someone who did return the feeling. And when it happens, it will be just as magical (even more so) than the feeling of being in love is now.

So, in short: all of this confusion and strong feelings is normal. It sucks, but like the rest of us, you'll get through them and be the better for it!

13. blueskies

blueskies Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    First of all, I know how it feels like when the only solution to your problems you can see is to kill yourself. I've been lucky though, I've been close to killing myself three times, and every single time I was about to do it, I got interrupted by other people. At the time I hated it, but now I'm so glad they unintentionally stopped me from killing myself. The worst will pass, I promise you that. Please don't kill yourself.

Everyone's already given you great advice and I agree with what's been said already.

I think it's pretty shitty of him to keep doing this to you when he knows how you feel about him and what doing stuff like that would mean to you.

Stay strong :slight_smile:

14. HackTGoon

HackTGoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He's sorry though. Like he doesn't like me to be upset at what I've done, and each time he forgives me for my actions. And even though the air is full of awkwardness we always get back to where we are, then he wants to do it again. Its like... A rubber band I guess
    :confused:

---------- Post added 25th Dec 2013 at 05:46 PM ----------

In response to Filip I totally see where you are coming from on all accounts. Its... Just a matter of will power I guess, but the heat of the moment just over takes all normal brain processes, and to me it sounds weak but, right then and there, I don't think any of us cared about the aftermath until the deed was done. When I finished and he was sleeping my mind was awizz with thoughts of hope that I just couldn't sleep. I guess I just have a weak will power I suppose.

15. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't need his forgiveness. He is a willing partner. Like others said, adding sexual acts to this relationship is hurting you. How long are you going to stay on this roller coaster?

16. HackTGoon

HackTGoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Until he leaves my life for good. Either through school or moving, I don't know. Just thinking about him makes me depressed and I've had the sh**est christmas day I've ever had because my thoughts have been souly on him.:bang:

17. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eh, no more or less willpower than anyone else.
    There's many people who proudly proclaim that they can withstand any temptation, but I'm fairly sure many (if not most) of those have never been in a situation where they were really tempted :wink:
    If I'm perfectly honest, if I'd have been presented with a similar temptation on a sleepover with my highschool crush, I'd have done the same thing.
    Also, don't put this solely on yourself. He caved in to temptation just as well!

Which is why it's important that you talk this through with him. Without reproaches or guilt, just two friends making an arrangement: "it was fun enough when it happened, but let's not do this again because one or both of us will get hurt".

And it is important that you do this on a neutral moment. Sure, if you find yourself alone and uninterrupted, with him being horny and you being lovestruck, it'll be hard to resist. That's why you should talk things through beforehand. Maybe you should switch up place on a sleepover, with the other friend in between you. Maybe you should agree to masturbate before hanging out to get the edge of the hornyness off... stuff like that.

Above all, don't see this as a "weak/strong" or "guilty/victim" thing. Just as two friends trying to find a better way of hanging out!

18. HackTGoon

HackTGoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well maybe I should mention that there was a previous time where I was doing the same thing with his fingers, and I asked him "want more?" I think just talking to him in the situation put him off because he rolled away and we didn't speak about it again.

We have spoken about it, I've said how I feel, how he feels. He always say we won't do it again, we even promise each other. A few months later were doing more than what we were last time. :/

In our last conversation before the events of christmas eve, we discussed the finger sucking and he said "we need to promise not to do it again? Were still cool but its not good for me"

Its so horrible to be in this situation. :frowning2:

19. A Person

To add to the multitude of the advice above, please do not think about hurting yourself. I have and honestly if fixes NOTHING. It just makes you feel worse. Now, I've been in a situation like this. I'm STILL recovering from my best friend's rejection of me in October, and worst of all for me he's (sort of) bi, which means its just me :frowning2:. Unfortunately, you can't do much else other than wait to see if he changes his mind, he could be confused, or just move on. :frowning2: I'm sorry to hear about this, and please friend me on here if you want

20. HackTGoon

HackTGoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    In response to Aperson.

I don't like the idea of self harming anyway, and I'm sorry to hear that. There's nothing worse than rejection. It kills you inside...