1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forced into a friendship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by fortheloveoflez, Dec 24, 2013.

1. fortheloveoflez

Has this happened to any of you before?

It's been a long time since I've been rejected by this girl who was both my best friend and some one who I was in love with. She denied all the times she kissed me and all the sapphic moments we had...according to her I was "making it up" and she's "straight". She even told me that I was straight too! what the hell. Right. Well, that left me broken hearted. I told her I didn't want to ever talk to her again because even to this day it hurts like knives to hear from her.

I've confronted her about it, even got mad multiple times and vocalized that the only way I can see her is if we are lovers or acquaintances. Honestly, I don't think she takes my lesbianism seriously. The last time I bumped into her she had her hands on my lap and when I ignored her and stood up she had her body thrusted against the side of my body where I can feel her pelvic bone and the bone between her breasts. And some how she has no problem with that kind of behavior....apparantly "that's what friends do" when in my mind "that's what horny lesbians do".

I feel like a lot of straight women do the gayest things and still think it's normal. I don't like that touching especially because it is just mixed signals and stirs feelings inside for me.

She even wrote me some letters which were signed with love..and I'm just thinking...when is she gonna leave me alone...because I KNOW according to what she says she doesn't want to jump my bones so what gives.

I'm really starting to appreciate straight girls who DON'T touch me.