1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a girl loves me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Dec 24, 2013.

1. markosss

Oh my god!:bang: I was sure that this will happen someday! Today I learn that a girl from my class have a crush on me! I am sure of it cause she always try to talk to me when nbody else did! I said it to a very close friend and she told me I will give you some advice to proggres with her!:bang: she is nice and beautiful but I dont feel any atrachtion at all!....:icon_sad:.......what should I do???? I dont whant to make her sad....I feel more stupid than ever!!!!!!:tears:e

2. Caitlin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like quite a difficult position..

If she hasn't actually confronted you about her feelings, you could carry on just like normal? As long as your careful not to lead her on.

If she does tell you that she likes you, you could always say that's you think she's nice but you don't feel ready to date? Or if you feel comfortable and trust her enough, you could always come out to her?

Goodluck with whatever happens.:slight_smile:

3. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey man, for a start don't beat yourself up about it! It's not your fault she likes you. If anything, take it as a compliment :slight_smile: after all it proves you are desirable to some people!

So I'm guessing the problem is you want to turn her down but not out yourself in the process, right? It's been mentioned but you could just say that you don't feel ready to date, or that the commitment would be too much. That's a nice, neutral excuse to start off with. Other than that, you could say you're not too interested in her, but you'll need to let her down gently. You could either try distancing yourself from her or, engage her in conversation but imply that you're only interested in friendship with the language you use. Be very careful with that though, make sure you're not in any way suggestive of more. Most importantly though, I'll echo what's been said by Caitlin- don't lead her on if you can avoid it.

Hopefully this'll work itself out and blow over, but do keep us updated. It's a tough one for anybody to work out, so you're not alone. Plenty of people have been here, and there's no need to feel bad about it.