1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same girl, different story

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by redsoxgrl34, Dec 26, 2013.

1. redsoxgrl34

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    As I mentioned in previous posts, I have previously been romantically involved with a "straight" girl on my rugby team. She has always been boy crazy, but even after the halfway drunken incident she still said I was the best kisser she has ever kissed. Not only that but her main comment was "I never thought I would be shirtless in a bed with another girl and be turned on." After that I have talked to her every day(after the first week or so the hitting on subsided.) The second time we hung out drinking again she made so many obvious signs and I didn't follow them because I was afraid to be too forward. Basically the thing is this Friday we have something that me and her are doing with three other rugby girls. Since it is break she cannot stay in her dorm, my apartment is still able to stay in. I don't know how to go about this as far as her staying in my apartment or even any move I should make. I like her a lot, but I know it's trouble, and I know that it may just be a hook up. The main question is what should I do this Friday? Thanks in advance!

2. GreyFox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think the question is, what do you want to happen? Would you be ok with just a hookup if it happens or.. would you be ok if nothing happens?

I know this doesn't really answer your question, but i'm just curious to know what you want. You like her, but your instincts tell you she's trouble..

3. redsoxgrl34

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would overall be okay with a hookup, but I feel as though over time it is gonna weigh on me. I only think she is trouble considering she claims to be straight and yet constantly flirts with me and whenever she drinks she is all over me, like to the point where it is not the characteristics of a straight girl. She has hit on me when she was not drinking. I always thought she had a gay crush on me but never thought it would go anywhere. And now that it has I feel as though there is no going back. She is my teammate but I like her and would like a relationship. For now hooking up is okay, but if nothing ever happened again I would wonder why.