1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please post-does she love me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by anonomous, Dec 27, 2013.

1. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i really love my best friend and we r realy close. she has told me that shes straight though but one of my other friends says she fancies me. ever since i told her i was bi she has been more friendly.
    *she puts her arm round my waist in lessons when we have to stand up for a demonstration
    *she likes to tickle and touch me
    *friend says that she looks at me all the time
    *she said that im her best friend
    *we spend loads of time together
    * she likes seeing me naked (that may sound weird)
    *we talk about really persernel stuff together
    do u think she loves me and how do i find out for sure?

2. Tycho

Well - loving you beyond friendship? I wouldn't be so sure. I mean to be fair, most girls have quite touchy friendships. To the point where sometimes its plain confusing. Beyond the nakedness comment, nothing seems more than friends.

Plus, word of caution. And this is a simple over generalisation, maybe. But getting into a relationship with a friend (if she does like you in that way) is a complicated thing to get into. If it doesn't work out (e.g. because powerful friend feelings get confused with more than friends feelings) it is one messy situation.

I would just say don't get your hopes up. Stay positive but don't project feelings or desires which could complicate things.

3. elandra

There is a difference between infatuation and love... for now you still have to go through connections like this to understand the meaning of the two words.

Just because she is curious about you does not mean she loves you....

So do not sleep with her...do not do something you both might regret later!

Different same sex relationships have different lessons to teach and love rarely has anything to do with it.

You have to learn something about yourself from her and she from you to become better women in the future and that is based on psychological attraction alone....not physical... your emotional body needs to evolve and she will be able to fill that missing hole of the distorted ego or to help you integrate your own personality as every normal friend does in the end...that is her function....not sex!!!