1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I move things forward?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nerdyguy11, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Nerdyguy11

Nerdyguy11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been crushing on a really cute guy for a while but can't seem to move things forward.He approached me last year and started telling me jokes and such.We stopped talking when I started developing a crush on him(this was before i came to terms with my sexual orientation and before I knew he was gay)This year I have been noticing him a lot more(I see him everywhere I go,he is always smiling/staring at me,and his friends give me weird looks)I've tried to talk to him several times but I always back out at the last minute.He's even called me a few times but I always ignore him.He's tried to approach me recently but backed out too.Any ideas on how I can move things forward?

2. MWilex

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just tell yourself that you have nothing to lose! The worst part is the initial talk, so just tell yourself that you have to be courageous just a few minutes! Good Luck!

3. Nerdyguy11

Nerdyguy11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the reply and encouragement :slight_smile: I'm just not very good when it comes to talking with people I like (especially guys)

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't have to share your deepest secrets. Just start small and act like you're making a new friend. This means learning about the other person as a complete human being with various interests, pros and cons, and history as your own. Remember, you don't want to keep rejecting offers because one day they may stop coming...