1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Twdc, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Twdc

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The girl I like got back with her ex, her ex has been on and off with some girl for a couple years but also dated some other chicks, my crush and her ex went out at some point and she broke her heart baaaad, now after that girl dated her ex and other chicks a month after she broke up she with her ex she got with my crush, above being my crush she's my friend I don't want her to get hurt:/ what do u guys think?

2. Sarene

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say, simply...don't get into it or try to interfere... no matter how much you like here and care about her, she wont see it that way and if the relationship fails she might blame you... stay out of it is my advice

3. Twdc

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yea like I have no intentions of butting in. Like part of me doesn't want it to work and part of me wants her to just be happy even if it's with her

4. Sarene

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    of course you want her to be happy but you would prefer it'd be with you. that is completely normal...the only thing is she might think that you are trying to ruin it and you wouldn't want that...if she ASKS for your advice and what you think about her situation you could say what you think but don't insist and don't impose it on her :slight_smile:

5. Twdc

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yea ur right! As much as it hurts I gotta live with this:/