1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family not thinking I'm weird

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by xTayTayx, Dec 29, 2013.

1. xTayTayx

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello! I'm new to this website and look forward to meeting new people.

I have recent bought a binder and packer off of Amazon with gift card money but my parents do not know. When I wear it I do not want them to think I'm weird or disown me and ask a billion questions.

I'm pretty sure my parents have dropped the subject of me being LGBTQ* because I haven't mentioned it to them in a while. I try my best not to talk about it to my parents because I'm sorta afraid of them and my mother doesn't support LGBTQ* people.

What should I do when I decide to wear them and go out? Also how do I make sure my friends don't weirded out?

Thank you for taking your time to read this and I appreciate any replies.

Many blessings,
    Charlie. :smilewave

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In all honesty you find yourself fighting a war that can't be one.

You don't want anyone to notice or comment on something that by it's very nature is noticeable!

To be honest as far as your parents are concerned, how observant do you really think they are? I'm not sure about binding, but packing? No way are you parents going to spend their time checking out your crotch, it's just SO unlikely they would notice it.

Have you told your friends? If they ask, tell them honestly, if they don't ask, don't worry,