1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family Questions My Bisexuality

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Thisbiguy, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Thisbiguy

Thisbiguy Guest

My family keeps asking me if i am still bisexual. I have a girlfriend of three months and i am still 100% sure that i am bisexual. However my family will still ask me if im still Bisexual. what should i do? when i came out i thought i explained that i can be with a girl and not be straight and that i can be with a guy and not be gay, but they still ask me if im still bisexual.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends how confrontational you want to be. You could just say "yes" and move on and wait for it to come up again.

You could ask "Are you still straight?". Your orientation is what it is, a potential for attraction to whatever gender. I can't imagine you'll get a pleasant response from asking that, but if it's really winding you up, why not...

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Some people think bisexuals need to date both sexes or have sex with both sexes to be satisfied , I think think it could be because they think that they can't be faithful or their confused.

I've seen guys think this way with bi chicks too and if they don't fit the slutty stereotype they question the girl's bisexuality . didn't know they were doing it with guys to
    the only time you see some one not get questioned on their bisexuality is if she's dating a guy no one questions it if they don't see her date a girl in the next year or 5 years but they question bi guys wither he's with another man or another woman such bull crap :dry:

4. Thisbiguy

Thisbiguy Guest

Thank you both for you answers. ElliaOtaku, i think I'll use the latter reply. Because it does wind me up. A lot. And Stocking, i know what you mean. That is exactly why I'm only out to my family and my close friends. Because if i come out people will assume i need a polygamous relationship. lol, when i came out to my dad i told him i would always want a monogamous relationship. he asked me what monogamous meant for bisexuals.