1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't want to be a douche

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by heaven, Dec 29, 2013.

1. heaven

Warning: I may be a complete hypocrite in this thread
    So lately i have been getting somewhat cosier with one of my female friends e.g. holding hand, hugging, etc.. I am at the moment bisexual at least i think so. (i give myself a 4 i the Kinsey scale btw) So the problem is that i would like to date her but i don't want to be a douche and just be I'm gay sorry after i don't want the relationship. On top of that thats how i ended my last relationship with a girl and well she doesn't even acknowledge my presence anymore. Another thing is that if i don't end up well moving on how can i stop the flirting without hurting our relationship? I sorta don't want the commitment of a relationship at the moment but she is so nice, cute, and funny that idk. Um.. this is a random question but i have gotten hard because of her before and yet i don't want to have sexual intercourse with her its so weird have my body and mind clash ugh... (i feel like i dint explain the situation right :bang:slight_smile:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So just to be clear, you're saying you want to have sex with this girl, but not date her. You're also saying that you think your current actions is going to lead to you dating her by accident and then saying 'Yeah but I'm gay so...' when you feel like getting out of it?

Tell her you don't want a relationship...that's...like literally the ONLY thing you can do that doesn't make you come out of this like a bad guy...

3. heaven

No what I'm saying is that my body is saying that I want to be with her but my mind doesn't see her as a sexual thing. And it's not that I don't want to date her its that I don't want to be a douche when I don't want to date her anymore and be like I'm gay so... And it's not that all relationships end that way it's just that yeah that's how I see it ending up. So pretty much what I'm asking is if I should date this girl?

#3 heaven, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013