1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another str8 up dillema

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tomwinsatlife, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Tomwinsatlife

Hey Ec. Long time no see. Aka a couple months. So i think ive already posted a thread about my best friend but didnt really see anything i wanted to hear, so let me retell the story adding on what has happened this year.

Alright so, shocker im a 15 year old freshman, living in good old california, with an awesome family, and really cool friends. And, im gay. Woo feels good to say it hehe. Anyways ive never been the feminine type, and even though ive known how i feel about boys for a long time...(4-5 years)... Ive always kept up a fasad of the straight guy. So now to my friends and the one i really would like to talk about. I have gone to catholic school all my life, and pretty much been okay. Ive put up with some stupid bull shit but made it throught. So i went to nine years of elementary school and have been friends with this guy jackson for even longer. Weve had our ups and downs because of his obsession with sports and being cool and whatnot, but we are pretty dang close. Hes had girlfriends, but i mean middleschool girlfriends where youre holding hands and its official. We always have had the same group of friends and they are all girls. We were harrassed pretty badly by these guys in eighth grade who would call us butt buddies and stuff for hanging out so much and jackson would flat out loose it. He would react so badly and then be uncomfortable when our friends would ask why. So anyway first semester of freshman year, we sorta grew apart, because he was doing sports all the time. We still hung out but not that much. He got a new gf but the had this mysterious break up that nobody knew what happened. Anyway on halloween, we hung out and he was acting downright awkward and weird. He told me this story about a kid from another school coming out on a trip to washington dc. The. He whispered im gay and like giggled and laughed it off as a joke. Later he started to wrestle with me and like put my head in his ass and i pushed him away. He kept saying weird shit. This isnt the first time hes talked and acted like this. I like him. A lot. And i just was wondering what you guys thought. Btw im not out.

Well that was long, but thanks guys

2. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Do you think maybe he's reaching out to you because he had the break-up? But you see him whispering the "I'm gay" thing may have been him testing the water with you. So I'd keep an eye on him, because he's acted like this before.

I think IMHO he's interested, but obviously i don't know the guy.