1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...My Mind Won't Take a Break

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by William, Dec 31, 2013.

1. William

So. Let's go back a bit before I start my spiel. Firstly,I'm the most dramatic 13 year old ever. Secondly,I know I need to put my focus elsewhere like video games or something,I try but I can't. So let's begin.

His name is Adam and well he pretty much had me at,hello. So I started crushing on him blah blah blah. All was good. Here and there,or at least I thought,we would flirt with each other. Like we were over a friends house,playing games. He hopped on top of me blah blah. The same day,I dry humped him and mt friend taped it. Side note,we were at dinner and I mean we had our hands all over each other,the friend who taped it showed it to his mom and we instantly put our hands to ourselves when his mom looked at us.

But fast forward to 2013. He and I texted each other a whole bunch,since he has gone to highschool and I am in middle. We were texting about a girl then I asked him if he wanted to do an experiment with me. Go out with me just to see if it'll work better than a guy and a girl (haha) and he said,"I don't think I would do that haha." But anyway we kept texting. Then his phone was taken away and it stopped.

Go to December of 2013. It's a school event and he came,and his possy followed (not me) as expected. Wherever he went they went. Then I was cuing the music for a performance and he came and sat next to me and occasionally looked at me when I would wave my finger in unison with the song and he'd smile and do the same. But earlier it was my friend and I standing right next to each other and he went right to him without telling me a word,like all that we did went poof. So other than him mimicking me he didn't talk to me at all,other than a glance or two. On my way out he hugged me goodbye with a bit of a sad tone.

I have a feeling why he did all of that. When he said hi I was busy at the moment so I quickly said hello then continued on,rather than giving him a grand welcome as I usually do.

I was pissed after that night,I vowed to never speak to him again. Up until the EC people helped me on a thread and on my wall. I will be talking to him,but I feel like absolute crap. Like if I had any chance I blew it. Every time I hear his favorite song,I start to cry. I honestly really do love that kid. Just recently I had a vision of he and I holding hands at my victory party when I become the first LGBT President and he my first Gentleman. Any ways,do you have any tips of me starting the dreaded conversation of what happened at the event? Or any advice you see fit to it. Thanks.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's got ya good, eh? It'd be kind of sweet if it wasn't winding you up so much!

I guess what I'm wondering is WHY you want to bring it up at all. I mean you want to talk to this guy again, so why make your first proper conversation "Hey dude, how come that one time really sucked!" as opposed to "Hey remember this time that was great!"

3. William

Well because I'm mad,and I want to address it,so it doesn't stay in the back of my mind every time I see him.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK then. So in one sentence, tell me EXACTLY what you're mad about.

5. William

I'm mad because I'm well,in love with him and he did me like that.

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try again :slight_smile: See we need a specific. He treated you like WHAT. I can read it all in your post, but I need it here in a sentence. I need it because you're taking it to this guy and you've got one sentence to make your point, because after that first sentence is done and he gets the idea that you're pissed with him but you haven't told him why, he is switching RIGHT off.

You need to be able to tell him FIRST THING exactly what he did that upset you. So again I ask, in a single sentence, what are you mad about. :slight_smile:

7. William

You ignored me and I'm pissed about it!

Good this time?

8. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah that works.