1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Website Fears

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ninerw, Jan 1, 2014.

1. ninerw

I joined a dating website and I had this great conversation with a guy last week. We talked about our music tastes (a big turn on/off for me) and what we are doing with our lives. It felt good because it was a two way street, we both replied and sent each other emails. Now, we haven't spoken in a week. I'm concerned he has lost interest. He gave me his number, but I am super freaked out that if I were to just text him out of the blue it would be weird.

I don't want to be the obsessive type, but I kinda like this guy enough to at least get coffee with him. Should I text him or should I just let it play its course? I don't want to seem too needy...

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Literally sounds like what I went through this summer with all the fears and such :lol:
    Just text him. It sounds like he gave you his number for a reason.

3. GreyFox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think it sounds obsessive if you send him a text and wait for a response. But if you send continuous texts and there's no response back, then it might not be a good sign!

no harm in trying though :slight_smile:

4. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Goddamn games players. I think he'll vcome around. S0rta flirting with a girl in a similar manner, bit of a power play. :The one with the least interest in a reslationship has the most power over it, I heard a chick say once.

EDIT: Text this dude, get something out of it.