1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I message him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by danobi, Jan 2, 2014.

1. danobi

Ok, so Its been a while since I posted about the situation, but the guy that I like and was kind of making movements with, before the holidays we were talking regularly and on the last day of school we were getting really close and pretty much spent the entire day together, and when we were going home I told him to message me if he wanted to study or hang out during the holidays, he said he would but he hasn't, and Ive wanted to talk to him everyday, but I dont know how and I thought maybe he didnt want to talk to me, or was busy, which is why I didnt want to and know im stressing myself again *sigh* I hate that I think too much.:help::icon_sad:

So should I message him or should I want till school starts again on Monday? Its not a long wait but it feels like eternity.

Btw I still don't know if he likes guys, but i'm much more sure he does now than I was before.

2. id wait till school starts and then if you see him ask him how the holidays were and stuff. then after school text him asking if his first day back was okay?