1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend is stressed and can't have sex.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Blackstar, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Blackstar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey guys a few weeks ago i posted about my boyfriend and I having a 2 year long distance relationship and we were finally going to meet during new years week. The week before we almost broke up because basically he had nerves but was blaming it on other things and the day before I was set to leave for New York to see him he said he was making a mistake and still wanted to see me so I came. And we loved seeing each other we were both happy and smiling the whole day, and hugging and kissing.

He was/is having car problems so we aren't going out a lot to places but spend most of the time in the apartment. We got to the apartment late new years eve but it was the best night ever. We play fought, cuddled, kissed, and he wanted have sex with me so bad but i told em we have to wait until midnight "just because" but every few minutes he would start touching me again and kissing my "spots" and say "c'mon" the whole thing was cute and adorable if I must say.

We also were doing shots that night and we got a little drunk we had a heart to heart while we cuddled with our shirts off on the floor and he apologized for almost breaking up with me and how he was acting the dates proceeding the trip he said he was being stupid and he can't believe he almost gave this up. He was saying "Wow, I can't believe the man I love is finally here! this is crazy" and he kept apologizing.

Well finally it struck midnight and we kissed and began to get real intimate, he had an erection the whole time i would kiss him and lick his neck and nipples etc, even while he was returning the favor. But when it came to the point of "entry" he couldn't get it in and would start to go flaccid, he didn't know what was going on and tried again but nothing happened and said he think he's too drunk. So it didn't happen that night, but we tried again later that day since it was 12am before we tried at night and we didn't drink and the same thing happened. He was hard all during foreplay but when he was about to stick it in he almost had it and then it started going flaccid again and he was getting frustrated because he didn't know what was going on he said he's wanted to do this forever, and he really wants to have sex with me, and i believe him.

The whole ordeal caused him to be really mad and we hardly touched at all the rest of the night and just slept apart. I feel really bad like he doesn't want me here anymore or something idk. He kept apologizing and said he was embarrassed and i told him its ok Im not mad shit happens, we can always try again. and He thought i was just saying that but i was telling the truth. I told him all i need is his love and his touch, the sex can come later

I know sex pills is an option but we don't have time to get those since Im only here to the 7th and I rather it happen naturally. Anyone have any clue of whats going on and how I can comfort him. I don't want to annoy him and be all over him like I want to do. I tried rubbing his back kissing him and all but i really don't get a reaction from him now.

2. He might have a bit of performance anxiety. Try a nice massage first or a warm shower to help relieve some tension and try again.