1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she's back?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MerBear, Jan 2, 2014.

1. MerBear

I have been pulling myself back n' forth over this for a year. my ex would always stop talking to me randomly and i would just be hurt over it, after some months apart...I got got a girlfriend but still ached over her and Last night, i got desperate and asked her to help me on my math because nobody knew how to do it so she did....and we got off topic and she said she wanted to be friends and that she wanted me to trust her again and so i said i'll do that and ever since, i've felt 10x happier...and i just feel at home again, i know it might be a mistake to let her in but i don't, when she is back in my life...i feel just at peace, it use to be very tense but now, im clam and im happy.

my question is that i have a girlfriend and i'm finally over my ex but my friend thought, i should tell my friend...i'm talking to my ex again but honestly, i dont see the point.....should i tell her?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your friend doesn't want your GF to learn about it from someone else and think "OH SHIT she's getting back with her ex"...I mean there's a chance she'll think that even if YOU tell her, but personally if it were me I'd rather hear about it from you than from somebody else...at least it would give me a chance to...I dunno...air any complaints or worries I guess...

3. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I think you should tell her because what if she finds out, she might think you're being dishonest with her even though you're not. For transparency sake it's best you inform your girlfriend. :slight_smile:

4. MerBear

okay, i will do that although, my girlfriend...there isnt any way she could find out...my ex lives in a whole different state

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's always a way...on the plus side if she's that far away at least it gives support to the idea that you're not planning on having an affair, so you've got that going for you..