1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rkleb, Jan 3, 2014.

1. rkleb

hey Guys
    So a couple of months ago I admitted to myself that I'm gay, it took a while for me to be okay with it, anyways I jumped into dating not so long ago.
    I met a guy let's call him R, He's nice, we've been texting everyday for the past 3 month, and we agreed on seeing each other a month ago.
    We've been on two dates now, everything's good, he's such gentleman.
    The thing is i'm new to this whole dating thing and as much as I like him (I really like him), there's also another guy J who i'm attracted to and i'm curious about getting to know him too, he texts me from time to time and he kinda keeps liking my pictures on instagram :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (that's stupid), and he even told me that we should go out sometimes.
    SO my question is, me and R are getting along very well but we're not yet exclusive, we haven't kissed yet, and he already told me that he likes me, so since we're not exclusive yet and things aren't really serious,is it okay if I go on a date with J? (I would be keeping my options open).
    So what do you guys think ?

2. stumble along

Don't see any harm in that
    IT might hurt Rs feelings a little since he likes you and has a chance to ruin things with him but if you keep it as just a casual hang out date I don't see the harm

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you told R you were going on a date, what would he say? Does J know about him? I agree that while there is little harm, you risk hurting R. Basically you need to know each guy's expectations.

4. willycubed28

I think you need to talk to R first and see what he thinks about you two. You need to know if he wants to date you exclusively or not. Once you know that then you can make a decision. I just say that because R was the first one you talked too, and he deserves to either know or to tell you how he is feeling about you in this moment.