1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealousy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sitri, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Sitri

I get stupidly jealous whenever my crush is around one of his friends. They are both gay, that is clear to just about everybody. When I see them together I don't know if if I am paranoidly looking for signs of a relationship that is not there or deluded myself to ignore these signs of affection. All I know is that through the thick haze of wrath that descends upon my vision whenever they are near I don't see things clearly. Of course, if he does harbor any feelings towards my crush I do not stand a chance; he is waaay better than me (so are most people) and I can only hope my crush is not into the stereotypical gay guy as more than a friend.

2. StephenSC

Jealousy is a total pain, I think it's normal part of life, mainly when it comes to being interested in people. I know I get a little jealous when the guy I'm into does things that make me jealous, lol (we wont go into details). Luckily I'm not to bad with it. In time hopefully you should start to become more relaxed with the idea.

Also you shouldn't speak/think so lowly of yourself... anyone who uses Latin in their signature is rather ace in my book!

On another note, you ever considered trying to make anything work with your crush? Be his friend, get close to him, see if he's shows signs of interest or anything like that?