1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im i love with one of my close friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kittykatlove, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Kittykatlove

Last Saturday I finally told my friend Emmy that I love her and how I feel. She is also a biromantic homosexual. We talked a little and decided to go on a date and stuff. Before this date happened I ended up spending the night at her house for new years. Nothing really happened but we did watch movies and cuddle:slight_smile: The next day we ended up going to the movies and seeing frozen, We also cuddled her. I was so happy with her and wanted to kiss her a lot but didn't because I didn't know what her reaction would of been. Anyway like maybe 30 minutes ago I texted her and I said this --->
    usually I don't get nervous around people I like I just act stupid lol but you I get nervous that I'm going to do something stupid even though I cant really embarrass myself in front of you. I love you Emmy and that's not going to change anytime soon. I want to be with you hold hands and kiss at school everything normal couples do. I can do that stuff now I'm not as scared as I was last year trying to hide it from everyone. I want to be with you and if someone cant handle that then they aren't in my life. Will you please give me a chance to prove this to you and be my girlfriend? Please give me this and you wont regret it just try with me that's all I'm asking.

She said that it all sounded amazing, but she couldn't keep us from her nana and poppy which would be exactly what she would have to do because they wouldn't understand because im a girl. Needless to say She said no because of that reason and now im heartbroken... Me and her dating for 2 months last year and she ended it because I was stupid and I just wanted to be happy again :tears:

2. GuysandDolls

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Aw good on you for texting her. Would you be ok being hidden though? So difficult! You did the right thing being open. Time will heal and stupid as it sounds there'll be other Emmys x

3. Kittykatlove

I mean I have dated her in the past and we were hidden then but by everyone except my family and few close friends. She broke up with me then and I just really wanted to see where it went this time. But at least I know its only for now or until she realizes Im always going to be here with and for her :slight_smile: