1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disappointment

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nerkpoop78, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Nerkpoop78

Ok. So today, I asked my sister whether she wanted to know a secret.(It was of course about my sexuality). I kept asking her whether she wanted to know. I asked her because she was the one I could trust the most in the family. I kept asking her and she kept on asking for hints about the secret. I told her I couldn't say anything. She then tried to guess the secret but I refused to say anything. She actually guessed correctly that I was gay but I brushes it off. I was waiting to see her reaction. She told me that she will not be able to accept it if I told her I was gay. I then tried to lighten the mood up by laughing it off, making he erase he suspicions. I then told her to go to sleep and before she left, she told me that she hopes the secret I wanted to tell her was about me being gay and she said that she'd pray it isn't. I am deeply confused and distraught. Testing waters has already achieved such negative reactions. What should I do? I'm so lost. Now I have no one to reveal to. I'm so miserable and lonely.:frowning2:

2. scanner007

Its going to be okay. We've all been there. And once you're out, it'll still be a lot better once the pressure of trying to be someone you're not is off and you can truly be yourself. Remind your family and friends that you're the same person you've always been and if they really love you, it won't matter. Once you're out in the open you can begin to find someone. The day or the moment might not be great, but after it passes, you can leave it forever in the past and look forward to better times. Yes, it will get better.
    GOOD LUCK

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tell her you can't pray away the gay.