1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advice....what should I do? any ideas? anyone

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Monika the Diva, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

Okay, let me fill you in on what happened. So I went out on a first date with this girl. Lets call her Angie. Angie was fantastic, even though she's quite a talker she had me interested enough where I would like a 2nd date with her. I forgot to mention that Angie was raised in a strict Catholic upbringing. I feel that if I do awesome in my next 6 dates I might score a cool girlfriend. If I play my cards right I might be able to get her to fall in love with me. At the end of the date which was the funniest part...Angie gave me a fist bump followed by an awkward hand shake and then she hugged me. I know noticed that she was hopping to her car happily. I noticed that she was quite dorky. But I find that EXTREMELY Appealing and attractive. The problem I will run into with Angie is that down the line I plan to transition and this decision was made way before I met her. That is my only concern that if things go well that might be what might be the deal breaker for her and any girl I date in the future.

What should I do....?

2. Bibliophile

Ok this sort of info in my opinion is not first date material but is defiantly something to cover prior to actual steady dating commitment. Is it easy, not at all. However its not fair to you or her if you delay it too long. All it will do is lead to hurt for the both of you and prevent you from finding someone truly right for you.
    So in short give it a date or three and get the subject out there.