1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the guy that made me question my sexuality to a great extent

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JammmFrost, Jan 5, 2014.

1. JammmFrost

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi guys

need your insights about this guy which made me question my sexuality on a great extent.

it all started at work when i'm courting a girl which is not doing well, both the girl and i are popular in the office since they want us to end up together. courting her is doing well at first but got sour , major family concern also happened at the same time which i chose not to disclose. this got me into depression. this is where he came into picture.

hes pale shorter than me and cute, i on the other hand is tall dark masculine and kinda look good. well thats my friends feedback. i think otherwise haha. he started following me after work, we bacame good friends, always send mail to each other during work hours. we even go out during break and lunch just the two of us discreetly. it also came to a point where we took unsched leaves at the same time to hang out. but our conversation are never romantic, just getting to know each other. it also amuses me that we always had a laugh speaking to each other.

but there is 1 catch. he recruits me to join his religion, i have no issues bout this because im open minded bout these things. so i did attend a few sessions which is not bad but i know there is something not right. was it all an act? i do remember him telling he does had a gf but never had any photo in fb or no photo of them together in cp when i ask him.

there is also 1 moment when we hang out and said our goodbyes wherein we held hands but never let go. theres is also an instance wherein my set of friends hang out together with the girl i courted, i was surprised he called the girl and invited her to attend prayer when he knows we are hanging out. so
    after that we became a topic in the office nobody said something to our face but i find hints from my set of friends. i also heard same sex marriag or something.

we transfer work afterwards same company but i decided to distance myself just to clear my head. it went well, forgot bout him. until recently when crosspaths again, number given and now we fb/ chat everyday we also see each other once a week to hang out.

im just really not sure if he wanted me to be part of his religion or theres something else. he is single rigjt now and so am i. we are both in our 20's. today were supposed to go to the gym together for the 1stt time but i didnt contact him. just want to have a clear mind. i will text him in a little while.

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Jammmfrost, welcome to EC!

I would be very, very careful about this guy.

He shows zero sign of being gay, but every sign of being one of those people who recruit people into their religion. You needn't tell us what religion, but I would be surprised if it's one of the major religions.

What concerns me is that he is using the ambiguity of his sexual orientation to get you into his church.

Tread carefully.

3. JammmFrost

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thanks greatwhale it really helped

thats what i thought too.

in terms of gayness hes just effeminate and very metro sexual but again it doesnt define gayness. i might ve been hooked by recent exchange of messages saying how goodlooking am i or hot am i.

anyway its better to move forward. apology for the english this is not my main language =]

4. blueskies

blueskies Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree with greatwhale - I would stay away from this guy.

And this is what concerns me, too.

5. UlrichOwl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While this guy may have some ulterior motives, it does open up an interesting door within yourself. If you have found yourself enjoying his company, then perhaps there is an element to your sexuality that is worth exploring. While he may not be the right guy for further exploration, I would encourage you to pursue this new frontier.