1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time coming soon...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by wandergirl, Jan 5, 2014.

1. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    After a year struggling to come out to myself and successfully to a few friends, I finally had my first experience with a girl. We kissed and touched each other, but in a few days I believe we r gonna end up in bed. I feel ready for it, seeing that I've been really curious about it and I've had enough experience with men to know what to do in a straight sexual relationship. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all with my experience so far, but I feel a bit nervous about my first time, specially concerning me in action. Any advice on it??

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why do you feel nervous? Are you afraid you'll change your mind about how it feels or are you worried that you won't know what to do?

3. Emilia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't look like you're afraid you'll change your mind, I think you're just nervous for your first time. You know, I was very nervous the day I lost my virginity too, but then when the moment came, I wasn't nervous at all.

If you're really comfortable with this girl, you shouldn't be worried about anything at all. When you're there, with her, you won't think about anything, you'll just care about making her happy, and if she is comfortable too, she'll show you what she wants. You won't have to guess anything, she'll let you know what she likes and what she doesn't like with her own reactions. I know this isn't a great advice, but I'm just thinking about my first time and telling you that the only thing you have to do is relax, care about her and let her care about you.

Btw, sorry if I made any mistake, I'm just not that good at English yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Good luck!

4. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yes i was just nervous for my first time.
    Thanks for the advice Emilia. I just let things happen and it was perfect. I told her it was my first time and she was very comprehensive. with time i got to know better what to do.
    Don't worry about the English, i'm not a native English speaker either :slight_smile: