1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in a gey relationship with my sisters ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by redskittle, Jan 5, 2014.

1. redskittle

redskittle Guest

had a party and my sisters boyfriend came me and him got friendly very quick.
    The next night him and I went to a club and we played the I have never game (any of you don't know what that is it if I say something like " I've never stayed up all night" whoever has takes a drink) it got real dirty and he said "I have never slept with a boy" and I took a drink. As shocked as he was we kept playing. That night he came to my house. We sat chating to each other and because we were drunk he said "have you really ****ed a boy" I said "yeah it great fun" the he grabbed me towards him and said "oh yeah, show me". So him and I had sex and it was the best sex I ever had with a man.
    The next day he didn't talk to me and every time I talked to him he egnored me and kept talking with my big sis. This kept on for 2 weeks. Then one day they had an argument a my sis stormed out of the house. He came to my room I asked if he was ok he said yeah but I'm falling for someone else. I asked who it was and he replied with "you". I was shocked but him and I have sex almost every day. Should I talk him to Florida on holiday or should I leave it

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That last sentence was kind of unexpected, but if you like him more than just for sex, I don't see why you shouldn't go on holiday with him. Of course, he might refuse, but it will be a good chance to be together and develop your relationship.

3. redskittle

redskittle Guest

Thanks but this happened ages ago but wrote it down to get it off my mind i regret doing this. But I dumped him before going on holiday. But since the i have moved over to a straight life but still have gay thoughts once in a while :eusa_clap (!) :eusa_clap