1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I poured my feelings out to my best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MatthewJS, Jan 6, 2014.

1. MatthewJS

Almost an hour ago, I had to pour out my feelings to my best friend, Sam. I did told him I like him, but I didn't tell him I love him. Before I told him, we were talking about love and how it can happen anytime with anyone. I just told him how I feel. This is what I told him:

I CANT HOLD!!!!
    Sam, i love you so much it hurts. i have loved you for a long time, i cant even remember the time i fell in love you with you! i love everything about you. your personality, your looks, your funny nature, your stubby toes. i love it that we hang out so much, that my parents don't even know that i love you. i always think about you during the day, during school, and at night. these feelings i have for you was really unexpected and that really hurt me. we are so opened to each other, that the feelings are really strong. I really love it that we have sooo much in common! but the most painful part is that you will never feel the same about me, even after i pour my feelings out to you after this. you are the reason why i don't cut, think about suicide, and the reason why i always try my best at thing. i really love you. i actually do love you.

I always wanted to tell him that for such a long time. he asked if I felt better, but I said no because I could feel the pain in my heart. He was sorry that he doesn't feel the same way like I did. I told my other friend, Samantha (yeah ik, they are both sam and I am matthew -___-), and she didn't know I love sam, and she thought that me and sam would make a cute couple (I blushed at that.) I only wished that Sam would feel the same way so that pain in my heart can disappear. Thanks for reading this!

2. hippo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really hope one day you will find someone who will love you back :slight_smile:
    I have been there and it is not easy, but you will get over it. Good luck to you!

3. MatthewJS

he also said that he wouldn't mind kissing me :confused: that I would like to do ^.^ but I never got to have the nerve to do.

4. drp

drp Guest

kudos to you for expressing your feelings to him! at this point thats something i couldnt do. ironically i really like my best guy friend who is also named sam xD but seriously even though he says he doesnt feel the same way, i have so much respect for you for telling him :slight_smile:

5. Samira

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I kinda know how this feels. I once told my close friend, Lyndsey, that ive been liking her for years now but, she doesnt feel the same. I can tell you that youre young just like meh and you will definantely get through the pain :slight_smile: wishes you luck in everything

6. MatthewJS

It is hard trying to deal with loving your best friend more than a friend but they don't feel the same about you. It is actually painful to the heart.

7. Shy825

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    aw i am going through the same thing at the moment. Its painful. Why do we fall in love with people who don't love us back? lol (like that Daniel Bedingfield song "If you're Not The One").
    I use to never understand or appreciate the lyrics of love songs. Now they all make sense and I see why so many singers always like to sing love songs.