1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

don't know

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by redskittle, Jan 6, 2014.

1. redskittle

redskittle Guest

Ok I find some guys attractive and willing to have sex with them. But I also find alot of girls attractive and will have sex with them what do I do down I gay bi or straight :help:

2. lesbiankitten12

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might be bi but that's my opinion

3. hippo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am sure you will get a lot of helpful feedback about your situation, but in my opinion you are bi. I have the same feeling even though I just fell in love with my best friend for the first time, but I still like attractive girls too.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends on your age, and on your comfort level. If you're still in your early teens, and/or you've only recently come to grips with your (occasional) interest in the same sex, you might just hold off on doing anything in that direction for a bit. Mind you, if you meet a gay guy who really floats your boat, by all means, go for it. :slight_smile: But otherwise, you might just see how things shake out over the next year or two. Feel free to date girls (or guys), but don't feel the need to put out your shingle just yet.

Lex