1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it okay to have lesbian sex with my ex school teacher

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lesbiankitten12, Jan 6, 2014.

1. lesbiankitten12

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi I'm korry
    I've been wondering I've hooked up with my ex school teacher who is also a lesbian. We have been going out for 1 week and I'm wondering if it's okay to have sex with her. If it is how would I do this. I.e. Get her drunk:dry:

2. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

Doesn't she lust for you or is it you?

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well first, the idea of getting someone drunk in order to have sex with them is pretty wrong. If someone isn't willing and ready and comfortable to do something with you sober, then intentionally dulling down their decision making abilities and then taking advantage is pretty low.

Second, how recently was this person your teacher? If we're talking in the past year or two, I'd suggest staying away altogether. And additionally, what sort of relationship/connection do you have with her now? If you still see her as an authority figure, and/or if there's a major age difference, then the relationship is highly likely to be inherently unhealthy. A healthy relationship is built on both parties being on a pretty even playing field (mentally, emotionally, financially, stage of life) and has balance to it. If this doesn't, then it is likely to have problems.

So perhaps you could start by just having a conversation with her. See if it's something she's even interested in. And if she is, think about what I said above and whether this could be healthy for you, or if you'd still be seeing her in a superior/caretaking role. And finally, if she isn't interested, then let it go. Trying to manipulate her into starting a relationship is wrong on many different levels.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree with chip don't get her drunk to have sex that is wrong , it should be consensual and maybe you should talk to her about it but i say date for a while get to know her more on a personal level then the sex part can come after when your both comfortable and ready