1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanting some1 U can't have and feeling sick about it

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shy825, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Shy825

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel so love sick. I had a massive crush on someone but got turned down.
    I haven't eaten properly in days and just feel like staying at home all day. But work just started again (suppose its helping me stay distracted).
    Tbh I usually hear people in my situation after a break up...not a rejection :/

I know this may not be helping. But I am still in contact with this guy. He still wants to be friends and we talk online sometimes. But still find myself feeling sick when I know hes out having fun with other guys.

I don't want to be disconnected from him though because I still like him and hes a nice person who gives me a lot of advice. As I am new to being gay.

Tbh I dunno why I am posting this. I already know the answer to my question. I just got to do other things and try not to think about him anymore and over time I should feel better.

But it is so hard. Its the first time in my life that I have felt like this. :tears:

#1 Shy825, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  2. Tracks

Hey... Being rejected by any one boy, girl, straight, bi, gay, lesbian, etc. sucks. It hurts. I was dumped defriended etc just before Xmas, and it totally messed up my whole holiday. It's still messing with me.

If being around them is hurting you then leave them be for a bit. The day after I was unceremoniously speed dumped (it was literally a case of "oh hi,how are you, just got back home my oldest has a court date after Xmas for his ppo, I can't do this any more we have to break up, I can't spend any more time on the matter because I gotta go talk with my youngest kids kids counselor a about his lacks of school performance my friends all don't feel I spend any time with them gotta go kthxbye") I get a words with friends request...

Uh really?

You have more time to come up with a 11 point word than you did with my feelings? A word I know you got from a cheat site to boot? Yeah.

Anyways will I ever speak to them again? Probably. I have stuff I want to get back, etc. but let the wound settle a bit. Get right with you. Be good to yourself. Smile. There's lots of cuties out there. The best revenge is living well.

3. Trooper

I read in one of your other threads that he never initiates conversations with you, and has even ignored you, even when you had made plans to meet up. I would recommend that you stop doing this. While I understand your feelings for him, keeping this up is not going to increase your chances of becoming friends with him. It may rather decrease your chances if he thinks it's annoying, and it's not going to help you get over him.

For me, the best way of getting rid of this infatuation over someone you barely know has been to meet other guys, to realize that there are other great guys out there. Eventually, you'll realize that your former crush is nowhere near as perfect as you thought he was. But it's going to take time, especially if you keep on initiating conversations with him.

4. Shy825

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    aww thanks for reading my previous posts. Yeah i know for sure that if i never message him again then we'd never speak again.
    The only contact he's given me was liking my status online on social media once lol.
    I bumped into him in town one day awhile back and we spoke for a bit. The conversation ended well because he said he'd give me a call to meet up sometime and do stuff together.
    But at this point I already knew it wasn't true so I didn't get my hopes up again.

SO i guess I am started to realise he's really not bothered about me at all. I found out he likes hooking up with other guys a lot in his spare time. which really hurt me. So i just asked him out for a no strings relationship and he told me I'm not the kinda guy he usually goes for.

Atleast I know now the truth, I was in denial and really needed to hear him tell me how he felt. So that I can move on.

buts its still hard. your right about meeting new men.
    I recently been on some app talking to a really nice guy and it made me really happy. but yesterday he didn't message me anymore...maybe he was busy, i will see how it goes.
    he was also really nice looking and the first guy to message me that I am also attracted to.
    Every other guy who has spoken to me on this app are guys that I don't find attractive :frowning2:

Didn't realise how hard dating can be, finding the right person who I like to even talk to :/