1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hate and Love her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sidstabbednancy, Jan 7, 2014.

1. sidstabbednancy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well here's the situation. I've been subconsciously crushing on this girl for a very long time now (she is openly gay and knows I am too). There has always been some sort of attraction between us two but neither of us said anything until recently when she confessed that she once fell for me and tried to hook up with me when she was drunk.I know that people say and do lots of things when they are drunk that they normally wouldn't do when they are sober and don't mean but since then all I ever think of is her. The problem is though that there are lots of things that bother me about her personality. Another thing is that I sometimes have phases where I totally hate (for no reason?) her but don't show it because she acts really kind towards me. I consider ourselves as very good friends and we know lots of things about each other. We have watched each other fall in love with other people and always supported each other, but to be honest I was always a bit jealous and hurt watching her falling in love with another person. Now she thinks that I am madly in love with another girl which is at some point true but she also knows that I don't have any chance cause she's straight and always pushes me to talk to her to get to know her better!
    I really don't know what to do! I really do like her a lot but I am not sure about ,if ever, getting in a relationship with her is a good idea or if it's even worth it to mentioned that I fall for her.
    I am so confused and since she 'confessed' I really feel awkward around her I try to act as if nothing is wrong but I somehow feel that the situation between us two is tensed.