1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Next Year

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joshuap426, Jan 8, 2014.

1. joshuap426

joshuap426 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I go to a school were it is only grade 8 and grade 9 (I'm in Grade 8). There is a bisexual guy in Grade 7 who will be coming to my school next year and I was hoping we might be able to hook up. Another friend from Grade 7 will come to my school next year and she don't know I'm bi so if she sees me holding hands with him I'll have to tell her and she will tell her mom. My mom and her mom are good friends so my mom is going to find out but I'm not ready for her to know yet! What should I do?

2. envelope91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You have multiple choices here.
    The first option is to stay in the closet with this guy if you do get together, to not tell anyone and not show affection openly.

You could come out to your friend (if you trust her, that is) and tell her that you and this boy is hooking up/dating, and specifically ask her to not tell her mum because you're not ready to come out yet.
    Or you could come out to your mum, but as you're not ready to tell her about your sexuality, it isn't a very good idea, because when you come out to someone, it has to feel right, and as you said, you're not ready, so I would recommend you to first tell her when you're ready.

Good luck :slight_smile: