1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with working through sadness caused by being bisexual

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DH12H, Jan 8, 2014.

1. DH12H

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Recently I along with the rest of the freshmans at my school went to the high school to see what classes were offered when my group of 25 students were touring the school and having fun thinking about the classes they are going to take next year I was talking to one of our tour leaders he is a senior and looks really good he has a good personality and is fun to be around I know I don't have a chance with him because of the age gap he will have graduated when I set foot in the highschool as a sophomore but when I spent time with him it made me like him even more which I didn't think was possible I like some girls in my grade and 2 guys but I don't even pay attention to them anymore not even a second glance I know it will never work out a relationship with this amazingly perfect guy so I want advice on how to move on with life because I can't stop thinking about him I don't even know how to do the last 2 weeks of math homework because I have been daydreaming about him so any advice would be really appreciated

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just remember him as an idea, as the type of guy you would like to meet. Just put it up to chance that you weren't closer in age. Also, do you have any crushes on guys in your own school? I know it's hard, but try to focus on your studies.

3. jej121

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    dont be afraid of who you are and dont hide from it as i did. i married had a child and now 25 years later relized i ruined 3 lives trying to hide from who i am you are who god made you to be and if people cant accept it then f them i cannot even start to explain the hurt i have caUSED MYSELF MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER BY NOT LIVING FOR WHO I AM AND HIDING from who i am for the sake of others please young maN listen to what im telling you
    dont hide the burden gets to heavy and it will eat you alive bit by bit day by day i thought about taking my own life i was so ashamed of what i had done and a voice in my hard said that maybe this was gods plan for me to tell others not to fear and live for the way god createde them and find purpose in the life he has given you