1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some dating advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ZebraJynx121, Jan 8, 2014.

1. ZebraJynx121

Hello fellow EC users! I need some advice on relationship type stuff. Right now I have a bit of a crush on a guy who also happens to be gay. I've talked to him a couple times enough to become acquaintances and he is slowly becoming a part of my circle of friends. My friends have done some "undercover" work and have been asking what he thinks of me and all that gossip type stuff (I didn't ask them to!). Apparently my friends told him I like him but he doesn't believe it. He then told them that "he's out of my league" and saying "just look at me!" I really don't know if he thinks I'm too good for him (which is ludicrous) or if he's too good for me. Everyone also suggests I just message him or directly ask him out. I lack courage when it comes to these type of situations so I tend to become worrisome and act like someone will come to me with no effort. I really don't want this to be the same as past crushes!

2. Gubabo

I've never been a fan of "he said, she said" scenarios. But honestly, it does sound like he might be interested. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I would say go for it.

Btw, this is really cute! Hope it works out for you!

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just send him a nice message, or, better yet, offer to hang out with him alone. Give him a compliment. Basically, show you like him in a special way, something more than just another friend.