1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this sound...uh, sexual?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Black Swan, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Black Swan

I thought this was just normal friend behaviour, but now I'm not so sure.

My new-ish friend loves my hair, ever since I got it cut in a bob style. She's obsessed with stroking it and playing with it, and now pretty much every time she sees me she strokes the hair around my face while smiling at me. At first I didn't really know how to react except except by stroking her hair back. Now, sessions with her often turn into sitting around mutually stroking each others hair and just messing around, but lately it occurred to me that it is a bit odd.

I don't think this girl is gay, maybe this is just experimentation for her? idk

Also, she invited me over to her house just so she curl my hair. And I know this girl cares about me a a person alot, so...

What do you guys think? Quirky friendship, semi-sexual fun or a crush?

2. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a guy so I probably have no idea what I am talking about, but I have this feeling in the back of my head that is telling me that this is best friend behavior. I can't remember any exact details but I recall this sort of behavior being something that female best friends tend to do. I tended to hang around a lot of women in high-school and this seems like something some of them would do.

3. Black Swan

Ok. Thing is, it feels so... intimate. It's like we're caressing each others faces. Maybe I'm just worrying when I shouldn't be! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. MightNeedThis

What do you mean exactly here?

"Messing around" like sexually? Or just joking with one another? I might be a little jaded because I was afraid of my sexuality for a long time, but that could be more than best friend behavior...

5. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

if is only the stroking with the hair and playing around sounds like the typical best friend behavior specially if you're both 15, but who knows i mean inviting you over her house to curl your hair and all, sounds like she cares a lot, and maybe she is just thinking on best friends idk could also be a secret crush, maybe

6. Black Swan

'messing around' just joking and friend stuff.

Ok I'm hearing you all, everything's normal! Phew. Thanks for the advice guys. :grin: