1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling hopeless :( someone cheer me up?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ogzltheeve, Jan 8, 2014.

1. ogzltheeve

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I thought I had a hunch a friend of mine MIGHT possibly like me. Either the signs were VERY subtle or I was just flat out wrong and she's just being friendly. But whenever class would end she use to wait for me and only me. Not any of our mutual friends. It's been a habit that I keep her company on her walk to her apartment. So every time class ends it's sort of awkward because it seems like we're both stalling while we're packing our bags without making it obvious that we're waiting to walk each other out. Like we won't directly come up to each other and ask to walk each other. it's sort of like happens. and if on the days where we didn't walk each other out or say goodbye I sort of got the vibe that she was slightly offended by it. one night she asked if i was going out that night and then asked if i wanted to go out saturday night. so we went out and I was not expecting her to show up to the bar alone. She worked that night 'til 11 at night so I thought she'd change her mind but instead she decided to go and texted me "just got home! getting pretty and i'll be right out!" she asked if i wanted to stay over her place that night so i ended up sleeping over. I didn't go to class on my last day and she texted me "Miss you!!!" and two days after school ended she texted me again "Hey! Miss you already :frowning2:((((" I could be totally wrong about her even liking me that way. But she has indirectly stated that she was bi-curious one time when we went to starbucks together and the employer asked us if our order was "together" and she joked "oh yea we're together alright" and she told me she made out with two of her best friends before.

i know the signs are ever so subtle but that's because she has a boyfriend. to be honest i'm not even sure if she's really happy with this guy because they fight over pointless things and there's just not enough passion coming from him. They recently got into an argument and she ended up deleting him off facebook, twitter, and instagram. so i thought she might possibly break up. but 2 days later she adds him back. so yeah my hopes are shot pretty much. and now i don't know what to do because we have class together and I kinda want to avoid her. I'm just so upset that she's really trying to work things out with this guy. and that fact that I got my hopes up that she might actually like me. I doubt she even knows that I even like her. :tears: why do i fall for straight girls?

2. TB8

TB8

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hey i know where you been before that kinda matches with the relationship i have with my crush right now you see im a girl who likes this girl and shes knows i like her we dont walk with each other or none of that but we talk sometimes in class i used to think she liked me and i try to get a alot of hints that she might since shes straight and im lesbian i really thought that i could never ever make a straight girl like me until i heard rumors that she was bi so i thought that could be a another clue i never knew she had a boyfriend until i confess i liked her she didnt tell me she had a boyfriend but i find out by myself i know this isnt much help but its really hard liking someone that is straight i cryed sometimes to calm down i listen to songs that match my situation it made me feel better i listen to stevie hoang butterflies it match completely with my situation dont know about you ^.^ maybe she'll feel the same but if she doesnt you have to let her go :frowning2: i had to let go alot of girls i know it hurts but for my crush i like to see her happy even if its with her boyfriend im sorry if i didnt really cheer you up its just i really could relate @.@