1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teeth and finding a relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gazza123, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Am I kidding myself. I wanna know

Now personally I know my teeth aren't perfect. There aren't dramatically bad but they not excellent either. I don't want the perfect white smile either. I just wish my front teeth looked a little nicer that's all but there not bad really. I am going to the dentist to wee what she suggests.

But I want to know is will it turn potential dates/boyfriends off if there are not perfect?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I'm more put off by people with perfect teeth...it just seems odd!

3. MightNeedThis

I'm with Ella. Part of the reason I'm in love with Christina Perry is because her teeth [especially the bottom row] aren't perfect.

Sounds to me like you'll be fine :slight_smile:

4. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I must agree. Symetry is nice, but make it too perfect and something just seems wrong somehow...

5. Van

Van

Why would you even worry about something like this? At least you got teeth. Be happy! :grin:
    I wouldn't care if my partner's teeth weren't perfect. What's important is the oral hygiene. :slight_smile:

6. Triode

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I consider my ones being bad; my top 2's are partially overlapping the 1's and on the bottom the (my) right 3 is almost infront my 2, which is incredibly annoying since I get food stuck in it and I bite my lip sometimes. Plus the bottom 1's arent in alignment with the top 1's (which means the bottom left 1 is in the split of the 1's on the top). I've already got three 4's and one 5 removed to get my braces. The only worry I have now is that I don't want huge gaps left in between my teeth. On the bright side atleast my teeth seem to be same shade (well except the fillings on the back which are slightly lighter).

To me teeth aren't a big deal, but not many people have as f-ed up teeth as me (moderate on the f-up'd scale).