1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. rainbowkeyblade

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am a bisexual teenager..
    I'm confused.. I have a best friend that also discovered recently that she was bisexual.. I told my therapist about her and he said "Aren't you worried that you could (it turn into more) have more than a friendship..", I started freaking out and I kept imagining her wearing her skimpy outfits :***:.. (like a montage of memories) A lot of confusion and hormones..

So, anyway before all that I have a crush on a guy - he's really cool and beautiful inside and out.. and we're into the same stuff (kinda) Anyway, today I was like "gotta blow some steam off and tell someone", and he was around so I told him that I'm bisexual and that I'm confused - GUESS WHAT (he acts/looks straight) he's bi too, but isn't too happy about it..

I'm really confused because I'm trying to embrace myself, but my parents are very religious:eusa_naug, I have 2 people that I really like and I just wanna be me.. I'm not sure what to do :help::bang:

2. justfacepalm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've never done anything like this before, but you asked for help, so this is my advice...

You said that your were confused and that you wanted to embrace yourself, so that's what you should do first. Before you start telling other people, learn who you are first. Learn if you like girls more than you like guys, or vice-versa. Try to learn who You are.
    "And I just Want to be me..."
    Learn who that 'Me' is. And yes, that's going to take some time, and it might be hard. Listen to your gut.
    Grow to love yourself for who you are, no matter how confusing that is. And don't make a choice between the two people you like. Spend time with them, and decide who to choose later.

I'm a gay teen living in a home with OVERLY religious parents (They are missionary's in Africa and my dad is a Pastor) So i understand how that feels.(*hug*)
    If slash When you tell your parents (after you figure everything out) don't make the same mistake i did and mistake SHOCK fro ANGER. Because their will be shock, and there may or may not be anger.

But before you tell them, tell people who you know can be trusted, and people who will still love you for who you are. That way you will have supporters for whenever you tell members of your family. BUT take your time. We are teens, and yes we may only live once, but we still have a few decades to figure that life out.

So as someone who understands what it is like to live with parents who :eusa_naug i wish you luck with everything.

3. rainbowkeyblade

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual