1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by justfacepalm, Jan 9, 2014.

1. justfacepalm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So about two weeks ago, my best-friend and I were hanging out at his house, and he decides to go out and buy some beer
    (First off let me just say I'm Canadian, but i live overseas. The place i live has no age restrictions on who can buy alcohol so we can buy beer legally)
    So after we go and get some, we come back to his house (His Mom was out at the time, and his dad is never home) and drink...and drink....and drink. I've been drunk before, in fact a lot then i should for a 15yr old, But he hasn't. So while he was wasted at the end of his first bottle, i was fine.

I turned on the tv, and the music video Pour it up by rehannah was on. Im openly gay, and he says he is Asexual, But the next thing I know, he is sitting on my lap and we are kissing, and then he tells me He loves me. I push him off me, because as much as i love him...i dont LOVE him...if that makes sense. After i do that, he passes out, and im left with music playing and part of his lip gloss sliding around on my tongue.

When he woke up, he didnt remember anything, and i decided to just put it aside. But now im left with this....Question in my mind. Dose he actually love me?

So what the heck do i do, because i dont want to risk our friendship by bringing it up.

2. rainbowkeyblade

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    just like try subtle hints of touching him

3. Kreiger

He may or may not remember what he said, but its entirely possible that he does remember but wants to avoid the embarrassment of the encounter. Drunken confessions aren't always the most reliable source of info, but it sounds like he has some sort of feelings for you, love or otherwise. I'd probably ignore if a relationship isn't what you want from, he's probably willing to let it go if he says he doesn't remember.

4. thediaryofjake

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't understand. You said that you don't love him, so why are you worried about even bringing it up? Why even bother? When people drink they tend to act out of character. Whether it's repressed emotions or not is a matter of debate. Personally if it was me, I'd ask. Just to know.