1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rainbowkeyblade, Jan 9, 2014.

1. rainbowkeyblade

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i have had a crush on a guy at my school and I told him about my sexuality..
    He's bi too but even more closeted than me - I am the only one that really knows...

It's crazy we're giving each other advice and stuff, and now im even more confused on how he feels towards me...

He's beautiful inside and out - great personality, some common interests, good-looking:wink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If a guy thinks a women belongs in the kitchen, just remember where the knives are kept^^

2. TB8

TB8

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    well i think you should start slow :thumbsup: dont act lovely dovey:love: just becomes good friends with him the type he can trust with anything but you know crushes are crushes they dont always like you back (had to learn that in the hard way:eusa_doh:slight_smile: but dont go crazy :eusa_naug try to learn alot about him get to know him(*hug*) you will see if he has a crush on you or if he doesnt well then that will sucks but remember it happens to alot of people but but you NEVER know what might happen:kiss: