1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Point of View on Relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by squally89, Jan 9, 2014.

1. squally89

Hi friends!

I feel like everyone has a different POV (point of view) when it comes to relationships. Whether you are currently dating, single, couple, newly single, newly coupled, etc etc. I would like to explore this subject matter a little bit.

For those who doesn't know me, my name's Johnny and I'm 24!
    This is my POV on relationship as of January 2014!
    - Relationship isn't a priority to me (for some reason). I was not really taught that relationship was an essential thing in life (I was taught to have education and make money aka career and then make babies) although of course I know it's nice to have one (No I am not Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory) because I been in relationships before.
    - POV at the moment - Single works quite well for me right now because I have work and some school that needs my attention. I been in a few long and short term relationships to know what works and what doesn't for me. And because of that I got to understand myself better as an individual and what I look for in my partner. Online dating will unlikely yield the results you're looking for even though it's the new fab these days. It only works for the lucky few and you got to be quite commitment to spending hours and hours answering questions/emails etc. and even with that effort they can turn out to be fake~ I suggest just going out and meeting people and redirect that energy in doing things you enjoy and meet people in those activities.

What are your POV? Share your wisdom down below!

2. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    - I'm currently single. I wouldn't really turn down a potential relationship if one started to bloom, but I'm not going out of my way to find one yet.

- I used to feel like I needed to have a boyfriend, but now I don't feel that way.

- I feel that one day I'd like to settle down with that special man, but that day is a long ways off, and I want to know that he's the one.

- I feel the best relationships and marriages start from strong friendships.