1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by meg189, Jan 9, 2014.

1. meg189

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really like this girl but I think she is probably striaght. I haven't yet come out to anyone so I am nervous about bringing it up. Is there someway I could find out without asking her directly?

2. MightNeedThis

Honestly, the only way I can think of off the top of my head is to come out to her. It's a trend I've noticed in my circles of friends, when they came out to me, I'd come out to them. Or, when I come out to them, they either come out to me, or they tell me that they are/were curious. Or they're supportive.

If she came out to you when you came out to her, maybe mention it eventually.

Mind if I ask how old you are? If you're in high school people tend to be afraid to come out.

3. meg189

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

i am in grade eleven so i am nervous about coming out, i'm mostly worried about my friends. i know they will be supportive and not judge me as one of my other friends are bisexual but i'm worried that they will act differently around me

4. SaudadeCoimbra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Meg189 I seriously just had this problem. There was this guy that I thought liked me and so I developed feelings for him. We hung out sometimes and I eventually told him that I was gay. He took it very well but I was completely wrong about him liking me. It was fairly recently so I'm still not sure if it was a good idea, but I can say that my life is almost the same, despite the fact that he knows. You don't have to come out to everyone all at the same time, you can just tell her that you think you might be gay (I think it seems less like a bomb shell when you say "you think" instead of directly "I'm gay") and see how she reacts. Even if straight it's not a huge deal.

5. confusedandi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Have faith in your friends sweetie, you chose them for a reason :slight_smile:
    I was really nervous about coming out to my close friends today but they were all so supportive that I felt silly even worrying about it haha

6. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i would say in a goofy way hey girl hey so i was wondering what kind of cake do u prefer at school? pink cake? blue cake? hipster cake? bad boy cake? gimme some specifics so i can wave my magic wand nd whip up match making :slight_smile: lol