1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need opinions

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JakeSteven, Jan 10, 2014.

1. JakeSteven

I was watching a video on YouTube the other day. Well they were talking about people whom tell them they need to longer their standards when it comes to date. After watching this, I started to think about what my freind told me a few days ago. She told me to lower standards because there "to high". I began to think, why do I have some one like that in my life that tells me that.

Also when someone prosime to hangout out with you and they turned around and not show up because there boyfriend comes first. What if they cancelled on you more then 15 times in the last month?

2. sanguine

depends on those standards

3. JakeSteven

Every time she plans to hangout with me and her bf is like I want to hangout and cancelled on me with no notice, to be with her bf.

4. bitheway7

Doesn't sound like this person really wants to hang out with you. :/ Consider seeking new friends who DO.

5. JakeSteven

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

6. itsonlyrelative

You shouldn't allow yourself to be treated like somebody's second place option. I would suggest seeking better company