1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I know if a boy likes me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Skaros, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There's this boy at my school who I kinda like. I think he's gay, but I'm not completely sure. He's a freshman and I'm a sophomore (high school). The only time we see each other is on the bus and we don't talk too much, maybe some small talk from time to time. I noticed he gets close to me and I hear rumors that he's gay, so I feel like he likes me. Someone on the bus said the word 'gay' and he immediately turned his head, as if he was shocked by the word itself. I too was like him when people say 'gay'. Anyways, I feel like he likes me and I like him, but I just don't know how to express my feelings for him. I tried seeing if I can start to contact him via Facebook, but he doesn't have an account (I think). And considering he is one grade below me, we would never have the same classes together. I just don't know what to do. All I know is his first name.
    If this helps, one of my close friends seems to be a friend of his. Meaning he's a friend of a friend.

2. TheGuardian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd suggest trying to spark a conversation with him, maybe sit on the same seat with him. If your bus is semi packed, wait for him to get on then you get on and sit with him. Once you sit down say something along the lines of "whats up" or somethin. Try to start a little conversation. And if you guys really start talking, ask him what he's doing over the weekend and stuff and if he'd like to hangout one day.

That's one way to get into a conversation with him. Also, watch his expression and see if he starts to blush when you sit down, if he does then that's a VERY clear sign.

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, just be confident, say hi, ask him what's up. Maybe introduce yourself if he doesn't really know you. Then just talk, ask where abouts he lives, what subjects he likes, if he wants to hangout sometime etc.