1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Finally out, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Finally out

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm 17... I've known I was gay since I was 10. Just this week I finally came out to my best friend. She was unbelievably supportive and it was a completely different experience from the first person I told (basically a complete nightmare). But anyways my friend tells me she's been confused about her sexuality for a while now and doesn't know if she's straight or gay... I've had the hugest crush on her for over a year now but I don't want to tell her cause I'm worried that it might somehow ruin our friendship... She's the only friend I have that knows I'm gay and is perfectly okay with it... What should I do?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I think I might find questioning my sexuality and then having my friend tell me they had a crush on me to be a bit overwhelming all at once...at the very least I'd let her figure herself out before you go telling her...

3. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Don't rush things with her. She needs to get used to her sexuality before she can get into any 'relationships'. Try comforting her for now.