1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short-Notice Gay Third Date Ideas?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AaronMed, Jan 11, 2014.

1. AaronMed

Hey guys,

So I'm going on a third date with Alex on Monday (yay!), and I'm not sure what we should do... I mean, if I wanted it to be the date, that'd be easy enough, but then my parents would probably think I'm a slut (yes, yes, I know, it's ridiculous, but they can be old-fashioned sometimes). I can't invite him to my house yet because even if we don't have sex, my parents will assume that we did, because last time I brought a guy over (Sebastian), I did it with him and then changed my own sheets, which tipped them off as to what happened because I never make my bed (yes, I'm a spoiled brat, lol).

I can't go to his house because he lives with a roommate and he lives a fair ways away. And I can't get a hotel room because I'm not made of money. I don't do motels because I've always thought that's kinda sleazy, haha. I can't do the movies because there's nothing good playing.

Any ideas?

2. Diego89

Hey Aaron, I kinda have the same problem when going out with my bf. We can't go to each other places since there's always people around. We do go to the movies a lot, however when we don't we just go to some restaurant to get some dinner and before dropping him or me home we usually find a dark and quiet place where to park and make out a little :wink:

I did get a hotel room for us on NYE. :slight_smile:

Anyway have fun and let us know how it went.

Diego.

3. bitheway7