1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im not a drama queen but if i was then id say this: my life is over.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by anonomous, Jan 11, 2014.

1. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::help::help:to cut i long story short i told my bestest friend that i loved her. she alreasy knew i was bi. you see she is so nice she will go out with someone to make them happy. she went out with the school looser because she felt sorry for them. now she says that she dosent know whether to go out with me or not because shes not even bi. so now she is upset because she thinks its her responsibility to go out with me.
    how do i comfort her??
    what do i say??

2. Nihonokage

Personally I wouldn't just tell her that if she's not going to be serious about it then there's not really any point. For me it's essentially like a slap in the face. It gives you a taste of what you could of had, had she liked you too. Sorry if I'm being harsh but that's my opinion. Also as for what you could say couldn't you just say something like "You don't need to go out with me, I just wanted you to know." or something like that? I honestly have no experience but that's what I think I'd do.

3. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You never date someone because you feel sorry for them. Never. That is the opposite of how a relationship is supposed to work.

Just don't feel sorry for yourself and she won't have to feel sorry for you.

4. Foster

Tell her you don't want her to be with you unless she really feels the same. Her dating you out of pity would only make you feel worse. I'm sorry you're dealing with this, it must feel awful :/ *hugs*

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Say that you just want her to be your friend and that the worst thing would be for her to act like she loves you back when she doesn't.

6. bitheway7

Tell her: "If you go out with me, do it cause you want to be with me, not because you feel sorry for me."

7. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ok, thanks guys.