1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Help...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheMrFatcow, Jan 11, 2014.

1. TheMrFatcow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So let me start off by saying that i had a relationship with a boy for about 6 months & the only reason was that he was going to get kicked out of his house if he didn't stop dating me; this was when he told his parents he was gay and they disowned him. We still wanted to get back together, but it was hard. A year later we are in the same classes, etc. and there was a rumor that was going around that i had wrote a poem [which i did, but i didn't give it to anyone] and some how it had gotten to the hands of him and his friends; they read it. Some days later i couldn't hold it anymore and i shouted "(insert name here) is gay, a fag!" Now i don't know what to do to get his trust back, he won't talk to me, and i feel worthless.

2. bitheway7

He may or may not consider this an irreparable dealbreaker...and you may not ever regain his trust again. I would wait a while before even attempting to contact him again. I'm not sure how long. But when you do, if he seems uninterested in picking things back up...you're toast. Sorry.

Either way, learn from your mistake and don't ever out anyone or use slurs again.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's a very serious thing you did, especially since he has significant family issues. You might write him a note or message of your apology and give it to him. How did other people know about your letter, and why did you not keep it safe?

4. TheMrFatcow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think that i was running to my history class since i was already late and i dropped it in the hallway.