1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Wanna Go For It!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Noir, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Noir

I've decided that I think I want to try and pursue an upperclassman friend of mine! I met her last spring and the friendship became very erotic very quickly, and I think there's a chance she could come to like me, too, even if her focus isn't on being in a relationship. She's already exposed some of the deep parts of her heart to me, and has communicated that I'm important to her and she's somewhat attracted to me. But she has commitment issues and she's having a bit of an identity crisis, both gender-wise and life-decision-wise. She's a very big flirt (but she makes it clear when she's being genuine), and isn't likely to be tied down.

Do you think it's a good decision to try and pursue this girl even if I know in the end it will probably come to nothing and I'll have to give up? I just don't want to have regrets about not trying, and I kind of want to experience and some fond memories to look back on. I also want to get it across to her that she has a lot of potential to love someone (even if it's not me), if she'd just give herself a chance. Any advice? :confused:

2. rainbowkeyblade

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Nothing beats experience - but to start just try to help/guide her on the road to self-discovery... I know this sounds weird but try touching her teasinely and poke (be a bit annoying)

I say GO FOR IT -if it works out, it works out... if it doesn't- it doesn't

just try having a good time with her and enjoy every moment! that way you won't have regrets and just make fond memories!! :wink:

3. If you want to go for it, go for it, girl!
    Just remember that she's going through a personal crisis, so you'll have to be a bit more supportive than in a regular beginning of relationship. Still, it'll be great for her to have someone to be by her side at such a complicated moment of her life.
    And I love it that you can be so selfless to say that you want to show her she can have a great love, even if not you. You're far more mature than many people way older than you, girl, and that'll probably make you a happier person in the future as well.
    Good luck and, again, if you wish so, go for it!