1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

he doesn't feel anything when we kiss

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KatKut, Jan 15, 2014.

1. KatKut

Hello everyone,
    I have been seeing this guys for 11months now,at first we started as friends 3 weeks later I started feeling something special about him but I did not tell him because I was not sure about those feelings a month later I knew I was starting to fall in love so I could not resist and I told him I was very scared and nervous about his answer well he told me he did not feel the same way about me but that did not mean that he'll feel the same someday,I told him that was ok because I value so much our friendship,but some days later I started to feel a bit depress because I really like him and my love continued to grow,I told him that I needed time I could not see him for a while ,I needed to forget him cause the situation was causing me alot of suffering,,,some days later after that ,he called me and told me that he wanted me to wait for him until he fixes his heart because he has suffered alot after several breakups and after his best friends betrayed him and bullied him,,,because I was in love I agreed to wait for him but now we have been seeing each other almost everyday these 11 months and he still does not love me...what should I do?

2. jami13llp1993

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I believe that love is not something you can just wait to happen either it's there or it's not and for him I think it's not :frowning2: I think you should give yourself some space from him and find someone who will really love you he may like you and like having you around but be unable the love you and you should move on

3. wanderinggirl

Staying with someone with whom you are not on the same page is only going to cause worse heartbreak in the future. What if you stay together longer and he never loves you? How long will you wait?

love is complicated, but it's also simple. it's there or it's not.

4. AaronMed

I agree with what's been said already. It's hard to let go, trust me, I've been there before, but it's for the best. Love is either their or it isn't, and you don't deserve to have to wait. You deserve to be happy instead of having to hang in limbo. (*hug*)